MapleStory M has an overwrought storyline

Des conseils et des trucs pour mieux vivre
rsgoldsale

MapleStory M has an overwrought storyline

Message par rsgoldsale » lun. sept. 09, 2019 2:48 am

There are numerous issues with the chat features in sport now.MaplestoryM Mesos is a chat delay when logging ever since the log in was"revived". Buddies, guildies, and allimates see the announcement that a person has logged and greet them around 45 seconds before a person really lands and can see chat. The chat people enter between entering pic and landing isn't visible on screen. This leads to missing greetings and individuals thinking that they are being ignored.

Guild talks become broken for a while after someone leaves or joins a guild. Noone can see anything typed by another participant. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for various people at different times. Sometimes chats show up for one individual rather than another or only some individuals chat is going to appear for others. This makes having discussions hard. Additionally, it leads to having to earn alliance chat spammy with matters that should be being said in guild chat.

If I've deleted off someone my buddy list I damn well wish to keep them as deleted. I do not want them to see my chat or to see their chat. At times folks will see friend chat with no ign attached to it. I know the last time this happened it was someone who was formerly on my BL talking on a different character.There is major chat lag. At times, something someone types in bl does buy Maple Mobile Mesos not show up for anywhere from 1 to 30 min. People are getting a message regarding chat servers being busy.

People have whispered me asking why I'd't react and I've needed to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 min. Maplestory is suppose to be a social sport. It is quite difficult to play socially when it is nigh on impossible to really be social.

Répondre